THE BIBLE - PATTERN CHURCH FELLOWSHIP

THE BIBLE - PATTERN CHURCH FELLOWSHIP

Friday 4 October 2013

Ilford Bible Pattern Church Essex

Ilford Essex
ORIGINAL NAME OF CHURCH AS PUBLISHED IN THE PATTERN MAGAZINE NAME OF CHURCH TODAY House of Prayer Apostolic Church ADDRESS OF CHURCH The Apostolic House of Prayer Kingston Road, Ilford, Essex IG1 1PA Telephone: 020 8478 0973

NAMES OF PASTORS AND DATE WHEN THEY SERVED THE LOCAL ASSEMBLY Pastor Tony Lacy 2008 Pastor D Browne

HISTORY Due the Barking Council issuing a compulsory purchase order, it was necessary to vacate the "Beulah" Pentecostal Free Church building, Church Road, Barking Essex. The congregation then relocated to what was to become the Ilford Bible Pattern church. I personally came into contact with the Bible Pattern Church Fellowship as a young boy with my family attending the Ilford assembly lead then by Pastor Tony Lacy. The congregation had come from the premises built by my grandfather at Barking.

My mother tells me that on one special occasion my family and I travelled by coach with the Ilford assembly to join the Jubilee church Southsea assembly. We received a very warm welcome and had a great service. Sadly I would have only been 6 or 7 years of age at the time and I cannot remember much about the day! We also travelled by coach with Ilford assembly to join with the Newbury Bible Pattern Church. They did not have a hall for refreshments, so a marquee had to be erected for the after church fellowship tea. I so wish I could remember more to be able to share with you.

Still fulfilling the great commission and sharing the love of the Lord Jesus Christ.

(See separate post for more information about the “Beulah" Pentecostal Free Church Barking).

MORE INFORMATION TO FOLLOW (PLEASE USE THE COMMENT BOX BELOW TO ADD OR CORRECT ANY INFORMATION)

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. If you do a search on Google for Pastor Tony Lacy you will find he is shown on the Linkedin website where his details can be seen.

      Delete